We offer in home private lessons.
- No driving to class, we come to your home.
- Easier for us to figure out the possible root causes of a dogs behavior.
- No unfair distractions for the dog when learning new commands and rules.
- Makes having the whole family present easier. We can custom fit a solution that meets your family’s needs as well as your dogs.
- Flexible hours. Perfect for someone whose schedule will not allow them to commit to a set day/time for class.
- Advanced sessions can be setup at a park (weather permitting) or at a place like Home Depot.
- Special payment plans can be arranged
- Loose leash walking
- General manners
- Crate training
- Impulse control
- Proper play
Pricing: $80 to $100 per session ( travel fees may apply)
Obedience training wont solve serious problems such as fear, aggression, anxiety and reactivity. These problems generally require an in-depth history form and extensive interview. We will implement good management, classical conditioning, and desensitization There is no quick fix and the training plan will require the owner to be diligent and consistent. Extreme cases may be referred to one of the areas behaviorists.Pricing: $100 per session (travel fees may apply)
No dog yet? Or considering adding another dog? This is where you get your pregame help! Make sure you are fully prepared for a new adult dog or puppy! Not sure what breed is right for you? Although every dog is an individual The Motivated K9 can help you decide on appropriate breeds to fit your lifesyle.
- How to establish a great relationship from the very beginning.
- Puppy proofing.
- Age appropriate exercise.
- Starting basic Obedience.
- Crate training for adult dogs and puppies.
- Proper introduction to current pets.
- and much more!
$60 per hour
Boarding and board and train
We will board current clients dogs (availability is very limited)
Board and train is available as well.
Rates are dependent on dog and length of stay
Please contact us for more information